Monday, November 2, 2015

We Are Moving!

COMMON SENSE DECISIONS IS MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE!

MONDAY NOVEMBER 9!

A few weeks ago I received a transformative email from a childhood friend. Bob Hermann, Principal of Liaison Consulting Services, read my blog and found enough worthy content in my ramblings to offer some professional advice.

Bob felt that I could expand the reach of this space exponentially through the use of social media. He offered several interesting ideas on how the process might work.

As a social media dinosaur I understood the concept but had no idea how to go about it. Bob graciously offered to lend his considerable expertise to the undertaking.

For the past several weeks Liaison Consulting Services has expended considerable time and effort to construct a very cool website for this space; augmenting it via platforms on Facebook and twitter. To say that I am pleased with their effort would be a gross understatement. The site is awesome and I am excited about the possibilities moving forward.

I WILL BE ROLLING OUT THE NEW WEBSITE ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 9!

Viewers will get my usual take on politics, archival access to previous posts and links to the most important sources framing our political discourse. You’ll also be able to follow and interact with me via Facebook and twitter.

I’ll be spending the next few days honing my social media skills. I’ll also be keeping my eye on the important topics of the day.

Watch this space for more info on the new website.

As the wise and worldly George Jefferson once said: “We’re movin’ on up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment